Sunday, October 30, 2011

c25k Wk 5 Day 1

I FEEL FANTASTIC!!!  I just did week 5 day 1 and I hit it out of the park!  I NEVER thought that I'd be smiling while running!  I love the way that this program makes me feel.  My self confidence is sky high right about now.  My breathing gets better and better with every workout too. 

I am always amazed at just how mental this program is.  On the days that I feel great and confidant, I do great.  On the days that I don't feel confidant, I tend to struggle.  While working on week 4, I always started my 5 minute jogs at a good speed, and about half way through I always had to slow down a bit in order to finish.  I assumed that I'd need to do the same thing today.  Then I started jogging, wasn't really even paying attention to the speed, and it wasn't until I finished my first 5 minute jog that I realized I'd never dropped the speed!  If I could do it once, of course I could do it the other 2 times, right?  Took a bit of mental toughness, but I did it! 

I am so grateful for this program.  It's helping me to feel great, both mentally and physically.

Current Weight Loss: 22 lbs

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just saw the c25k program from a friend on Facebook. i went to the page and saw your blog. And i just want to say thank you because it sounds so encouraging. I will definitely keep reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete