Tuesday, November 1, 2011

c25k Wk 5 Day 2

I love this program!!!  Even though I had read all of the success stories on Facebook, I still really didn't truly believe that it could work this well.  I figured that I'd be repeating each week 2-3 times and instead of taking 9 weeks to finish, it'd take me closer to 6 months.  But I was wrong!  This really works!  I mean, before today, the longest that I'd jogged was 5 minutes.  Then today's workout calls for two 8 minute jogs.  Really?  An extra 3 minutes per run?  I thought that this was going to be really pushing things.  But I did it!!!  I am shocked, amazed, and extremely proud. 

Finishing this workout makes me more than halfway through.  And no matter how hard I struggled on some of the previous workouts, this point really marks when the "easy" workouts end!  Day 3 = 20 minutes of jogging!  A bit intimidating!  But with how confidant I am currently feeling, I say Bring it On!

No comments:

Post a Comment