Saturday, October 29, 2011

c25k Wk 4 Day 3 (3rd Attempt)

I feel like I am officially back on track!  Feeling great.  After going about a week with barely working out, in the last two days I've done water aerobics, Zumba and of course the c25k!  Like I said before, I've decided to go back to doing the program on the treadmill.  The timing for when I typically work out just is lots easier on the treadmill than outside. 

I was pretty worried that I would majorly struggle since I haven't jogged since last Thursday.  But things went fantastic!!!  I completed the entire day's workout with stopping once during the jogs.  I didn't have quite the speed that I wanted, but I know that it's more important to worry about my endurance first and then the speed will come later.  One of the pluses of jogging on the treadmill is that I can just focus on my workout, rather than focusing on the environment around me.  I have been really struggling with keeping my breathing steady and even, so it was nice to be able to just focus on that.  My breathing is still not perfect, but I can really see how much I've improved on it since I first started the program.  I look forward to it improving more and more.

I was extremely happy about how well it went today.  I am still kinda surprised at just how fantastic I feel after the accomplishment of finishing a great workout!  Bring on Week #5!

Current Weight Loss: 21.5 lbs

3 comments:

  1. Seriously, so inspiring. Great job, Kelley!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job and starting up again. I look forward to hearing about your week 5 progress and beyond.

    ReplyDelete