Tuesday, October 11, 2011

c25k Wk 3 Day 2

I FEEL GREAT!!!  There is NOTHING that feels better than accomplishing something that I truly didn't think I could!  I gave myself a bit of a pep talk today before my workout.  I refused to be mentally beaten like I was on Sunday.  I KNEW that I had the ability to finish this workout out and I knocked it out of the park!  It felt great!  One of the things that really pushes me is when I read the posts on the c25k Facebook page about people that started where I was and now they are easily completing 5ks, 10ks and even marathons!  That is where I want to be!  I am so grateful for this program and I look forward to continuing to improve every week.

Also, check in with drinking pop.  I haven't had a Dr. Pepper, or any other carbonated drink in 6 days.  Feeling good! 

Current Weight Loss: 14.5 lbs

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great girl! Keep up the good work!

    xoxoxo
    M-Cat

    ReplyDelete