Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Friends

I have the most amazing and most encouraging friends!  Having someone that you look up to come up and say that they are proud of what you have accomplished so far is an amazing feeling!  Then another friend come up and start talking about all of the fun 5k's that I can enter, that she'll go do with me.  She doesn't even question if I'll actually finish the program.  She believes in me!  And an encouraging word on my blog or on facebook lifts me up so much.  An instructor that pushes me every single week, insisting that I can do more and can push harder. 

I am beyond blessed to have such amazing people in my life.  And knowing that some of them have come from exactly where I am right now and seeing all of the things that they've accomplished.  That is so encouraging!  Gives me something to be constantly working for.

I am very grateful.  Thanks Diva's.  Because of you guys, I have done far more in the last year than I EVER thought possible!  You have kept me going and kept me encouraged even when the weight wasn't coming off.  Your advice and example is what has pushed me to make the life changes that I've so desperately needed.  You have changed my life.  Walking into that first kickboxing class and meeting all of you was the best decision I've ever made.  I don't know where I'd be today if it wasn't for you.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing fantastic girl! And even without the extra encouragement, you are strong enough, you would be kicking this all by yourself!

    But isn't it funner with friends? Funner? Is that a word?

    Anyway - keep up the good work!!!

    xoxox
    M-Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Never give up! You are doing so great...wish I was there to run with you. I hear you look awesome.

    Ree

    ReplyDelete