Monday, October 3, 2011

Breakthrough

Finally!  I broke through being stuck at the same weight.  In fact, over the last few days I've dropped several lbs bringing my current weight loss in 3 weeks to 11.5 lbs!!!  This definitely taught me a lesson.  I CAN'T let myself get discouraged or give up just because the weight isn't coming off in the exact amount and time frame that I want it to.  I just need to stay on track.  As long as I keep eating healthier foods, counting calories and exercising, the weight WILL come off!!!  I still have a long way to go on this road, so I am sure that this wont be the last time that my weight loss stalls a bit.  I just hope that next time I can remember this and not let myself get frustrated.  Today, looking at my current weight loss, I feel great!  I am very happy at what I've accomplished and can't wait to continue to hit all of my long term and short term goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment