Thursday, October 13, 2011

c25k Wk 3 Day 3

Week 3 Done and I feel great!  I am loving this program!  I love seeing just how much I've improved in only 3 weeks!  Honestly, I was a bit sceptical when I first started, thinking that 3 days a week wouldn't be enough to really improve much.  I assumed that I would need to repeat every week at least once in order to really get better.  But I've been wrong so far!  I am completely ready to give next week a shot!  Yes, it's a bit of an intimidating week but I am sure that I can do it. 

I've also been really happy at the steady weight loss. I know that it's not just this that's causing the weight loss.  But counting calories, combined with the c25k 3 times a week, plus my other workouts is finally getting this weight off and I am feeling great!  So far I've lost 16 lbs in 1 month.  Can't wait to see where the next month takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment