Thursday, September 29, 2011

c25k Wk 1 Day 3

What a difference 48 hours can make!!!  Today's workout went fantastic!  I changed up a few things that I think made all the difference.  I gave my legs a day off from working out on Wednesday.  So before I even started they felt ten times better than Tuesday!  Also, I ended up working out on the treadmill instead of outside.  It seems like everyone has a preference between those two, maybe treadmills just work better for me!  Also, I was watching a show while I worked out.  That way I wasn't completely focused on the workout.  Seemed to work better.  I was actually shocked out just how fast that 30 minutes went.  Felt so great afterwards that I ended up heading in to the gym for an hour of water aerobics.

I can't wait to move on to Week 2 on Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Catching up around here and just want to lend my encourgement! You are doing great - and don't let the days of frustration stop you. We all have our ups and downs, and in the long run, you just keep moving and the training will come.

    Keep up the great work!

    M-Cat

    PS - one of these days I will get back to kickboxing..... : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girlie! I've really appreciated all of the encouragement you've given me over the last year. And we miss you at kickboxing! Can't wait for you to get back!

    ReplyDelete