Monday, November 14, 2011

Ironman Day #9

Today's Stats -

Swim -
Bike - 12.47 Miles
Run - 2.25 Miles
Time - 1:35

Total Stats -

Swim - 55 laps (2750 Meters)
Bike - 69.70 Miles
Run - 19.08 Miles
Time - 12:50

Today it was time to get really back into the grove.  I feel like things went great.  For my run, I did Wk 7 Day 1 of the C25K program.  It was another 25 minute jog.  I don't know why I still struggle with the mental aspect of it.  I have already accomplished a 25 minute jog before, so I'm not sure why I sometimes question my own abilities.  I DID finish it, but I had to tell my own thoughts to shut up several times!  Hopefully I'll believe in myself a bit more for the next couple of days this week.

As for the bike, I really wish that the weather was nice outside.  I LOVE going for a bike ride outside.  There is a great bike/jog track near my house that I have so much fun riding on.  But the weather is way too cold.  So, I'm stuck riding a bike inside the gym.  Not anywhere near as much fun!  Hopefully this winter goes by fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment