Friday, November 11, 2011

Ironman Day #4

Today's Stats -

Swim -
Bike - 13.89 Miles
Run - 3.47 Miles
Time - 2:00

Total Stats -

Swim -
Bike - 48.18 Miles
Run - 10.55 Miles
Time - 06:30

As part of today's run I did my c25k Wk 6 Day 3.  I didn't end up finishing the full 25 minute jog, so I need to repeat this workout.  On last week's long jog, I stayed at a bit slower rate the entire time.  Also, I was watching something that kept me completely focused on something other than the run.  Today, I was jogging at my normal, a little bit faster jog.  I actually did really well.  I only walked for 2 minutes of the time.  Since I was jogging faster, I am proud of that accomplishment.  I would rather repeat it at that faster rate, than easily accomplish it while jogging slower. 

My bike went better than I had expected.  I started today's workout VERY tired.  It'd  been a long 4 days, with lots more working out than usual for me.  Normally I have been pushing myself, doing intervals on the bike.  Today I just rode, didn't worry about my speed.  I was so tired that I just wanted to get some miles in.  And the crazy thing is, I went farther than my other two hour bike rides!  Not a ton farther, but every little bit counts.  So I was pretty proud of that!

I feel like I've made great progress in these 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment