Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ironman Day #7

Today's Stats -

Swim -
Bike - 9.05 Miles
Run - 2.19 Miles
Time - 1:15

Total Stats -

Swim - 55 laps (2750 Meters)
Bike - 57.23 Miles
Run - 15.24 Miles
Time - 10:45

Today it was time to start getting back into gear with my workouts, but I still wanted to take it a little bit easy.  Especially considering how I felt yesterday afternoon. 

For my run, I completed the c25k Wk 6 Day 3 (second attempt).  It went great.  I am constantly surprised by how mental this is.  Several times I almost convinced myself that I couldn't complete that 25 minute jog.  But I did!  I just need to start believing in myself!!!  I then finished today's workout getting some miles on the bike.

So today is exactly half-way through my Ironman challenge!  Perfect time to see how much I've really finished.  For the swim, I've completed 71.19% of the 2.4 miles.  I've run 58.17% of the marathon.  And lastly, I've finished 51.10% of my bike miles.  Looks like I need to step the bike up a bit.  Actually, the bike is the easiest part for me, so I've been more focused on finishing the other two areas.  Not all that worried about finishing the bike.  I know that I can do it!  But I'm pretty happy that halfway through, I'm more than halfway done with everything!  Bring on Week #2.  Let's hope that it isn't quite as difficult for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment