Sunday, November 6, 2011

Ironman Day #1

Todays Stats -

Swim -
Bike - 13.64 Miles
Run - 2.1 Miles
Time - 1:35

Running C25K Wk 6 Day 1 -

My run went great today.  This week in the c25k program goes back to intervals for the first two days before your next long run.  I decided to use that to work on my speed a bit.  So the last 2 minutes of 2 of the runs, I increased my speed faster than I've ever done in the program.  Feeling fantastic!  Hopefully doing workouts back to back doesn't effect me too much!

Bike -

It's been months since I was on a bike in the gym.  During the spring/summer/fall I enjoyed riding outside.  I've never realy pushed myself on my speed when riding, so I decided that's something I would like to focus on.  So throughout my ride, I'd sprint for about 60 seconds. 

Felt great, and I can't wait for Day #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment