Friday, April 27, 2012

4/27

Already got in a workout for today.  I did an hour of Zumba!  I LOVE that class!  And I've got a great Zumba instructor.  It's just a fun way to get moving and burn some calories.  I'm sure that I probably look like an idiot 90 % of the time, but I just don't worry about that and have fun! 

Update on my back after yesterday's test run with jogging.  I have had a few twinges of aching/pain.  But honestly, that's not too odd at all!  In fact, it's pretty typical.  So I don't know if the aching is because of the jog or just the normal ache.  I think that I'll give it 2-3 more days before attempting another jog, just to be on the safe side.  In the meantime, I need to make sure and do core exercises every day.

Today is actually the last day for over a week that I'll be able to make it to the gym to workout.  I'll be able to workout on my own, but no classes.  I'll have to see how creative I can get!  That, and it's time to search netflix for some good workout videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment