Monday, March 5, 2012

Aerobic Class Bingo

I've accepted a challenge that I feel will really help me get back on track with all of my goals.  At the gym where I usually work out, they have a challenge for the month of March.  It's Aerobic Class Bingo.  Basically, you get a Bingo card, with 25 spaces.  Each space has the name of one of their aerobic classes.  A few of them are classes that I've done (or still do), but some of them are classes that I've never tried before.  Every time that you go to a class, you can get it marked off of your card.  There are two different challenges.  One is just to get 5 in a row.  The other though is to get a black out, all 25 classes signed off!  I'm making myself the goal to complete the full 25 class blackout!

This is going to be a real challenge for me!  First off, a lot of the classes are held at different times of the day from when I usually work out.  Also, some classes are only offered once a week.  I'm going to need to sit down and really plan this out to make sure that I can complete them all.  The other challenge will be that I only have 20 days to get all 25 classes in!  Classes aren't offered on Sundays, plus I missed out on starting on the 1st of the month since I just heard about it today.  Plus I'll be out of town at the end of the month!  25 classes, 20 days, wow!  This is going to get interesting!!!  It will be fun though to try out all of the different classes.  Who knows, I might find one that I just completely love! 

I love challenges like this, where I can see a concrete goal.  It's like when I did the Ironman Challenge.  I am really looking forward to this!  I feel like this is the shake up that I really need!

So far, I can check off one class.  This morning was Kickin' Boot Camp.  1 down, 24 to go!

1 comment: